A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Khalfayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Khalfayan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalfayan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khalfayan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Khalfayan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalfayan graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khalfayan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Edward Khalfayan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. E E. Khalfayan practice?
- Dr. E Khalfayan has 9 office locations.
Dr. E Khalfayan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA and Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Orthopedic Surgeons.