A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Melhem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Melhem is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Melhem, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Melhem graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Melhem has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias R Melhem MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Elias R. Melhem practice?
- Dr. Elias Melhem has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elias Melhem practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennett Square, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.