A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Michaelides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Michaelides is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Michaelides, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Michaelides graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michaelides has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Michaelides accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elias M. Michaelides practice?
Dr. Elias Michaelides practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT and Atlanta, GA.
See New Haven Otolaryngologists.