Dr. Elias Nasr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elias Nasr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 1st, 2011

I went to see Dr. Nasr because I had a bulge on my right abdomen and a painful left abdomen, Dec 14th. He requested a CT scan, done on Dec 15, and I did a follow-up with him on Dec 16. He comes in with a piece of paper and says that there was nothing wrong that I could go home. Before I got home his office called me to make another appointment for the next Tuesday. I went to this appointment wondering why. He came in the room and said they found a 10 CM thickening of my intestine, a 1.5 CM supraumbilical hernia, and some other things. This paper was dated Dec 15th. Apparently the paper he had in his hand the first appointment was blank. After this appointment he wanted me to do a contrast CT. Yuck, three bottles of some crap. Made another appointment with him and he said that they couldnt find anything wrong. I didnt see these test results. He treated me for the hernia by doing surgery. After being released I called his office to make a follow-up appointment and asked about going back to work and driving myself. The nurse said I should not drive until after the appointment. I took an additional two days off, because I though I couldnt drive. I went to the 7-10 day follow-up appointment after the surgery and the appointment was at 2:30. Naturally, I arrived in plenty of time. At 2:50 the single nurse calls me back to take my vital sign. She led us to an examining room we saw Dr. Nasr at his desk. We waited until 3:30. My girlfriend got POed and asked the nurse how long would it be. She said he was with a patient. No, he was at his desk. He immediately got up and came into the room. Pushed my belly button, said something and was done. A whole three minutes. My girlfriend took two hours off her work to bring me to this appointment. Then my girlfriend asked when I could drive. He said I could have driven two days after the surgery. Thats not what the nurse said. After reading these two comments, Im not too happy to go back to see him.

October 10th, 2010

Poor bedside manner

Had surgery to repair a hernia. Within 30 minutes still knocked out due to metabloism. Dr. is trying to kick me out of the hospital. Nurses are even shocked. Return to hospital 2 days later, Dr. on staff says surger is needed again. Calls Nasr and he looks and said nothing is wrong send him home. I go home get an appt for followup. Go to his office in front of staff and other patients Dr. yells, "I pulled 3 feet of your intestines out of your scrotum you should expect some suffering. Week later my family physician sends me straight to ER because of size of scrotum. Another surgeon is on call and diagnoses a haemoatoma. Finally a diagnosis and a reprieve from solid pain for two weeks. This Dr. needs to have his license pulled.

August 1st, 2015