A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Purow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Purow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Purow graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Purow has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Purow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elias Purow practice?
Dr. Elias Purow practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Practice, Surgical Critical Care, and Trauma Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Gastroenterologists, Staten Island General Practitioners, Staten Island Urgent Care Centers, and Staten Island Surgeons.