Dr. Elias Sabbagha MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 3rd, 2017
Great Doctor
I have had an on going issue for the last 5 years and my previous OBGYN wasn't able to figure it out and in one visit and an ultrasound, Dr. Sabbagha figured it out. It was such a huge relief to finally have someone who knew what he was doing and could tell me the problem. He is also very personable and spent a good amount of time with me and answered ALL of my questions.

January 15th, 2016
Personable and knowledgeable
He is kind, enthusiastic and interested in a relationship with his patients. Due to spending time with each patient., wait times can be long. Medical care is superb.

January 2nd, 2016
I admire and completely trust Dr. Sabbagha
I have to wonder if the critical comments about Dr. Sabbagha are about his father and not Elias, because I've known this Dr Sabbagha since he got out of his final residency program, and I adore him. He cared for me for years, and ultimately delivered my son and did my partial hysterectomy. In all situations, he took time with me and was deeply compassionate over several non-medical issues I was struggling through. He has always been cheerful and kind. I live in Florida but have actually considered making an appt to see him during my next trip back to visit family, rather than deal with the uncaring doctors I've encountered down here. I have nothing but the highest praise for this doctor. And I was a patient of his for close to 15 years.

November 18th, 2015
I couldn't ask for a better doctor. I was referred to doctor Sabbagha by another doctor who I trust. Dr. Sabbagha was wonderful. He exceeded my very high expectations. As an older women having a child for the first time, I was pretty anxious. He walked with me through the entire process and took exceptional care of me. Even though he was out of network, I chose to pay out of pocket and stay with him. You will be in good hands.

November 2nd, 2015
Simply the best OB in Chicago
He is one of the OB/Gyn doctors at Northwestern. He delivered 3 healthy baby girls NVD. There were complications with one, but he managed the situation professionally and competently. He has the best bedside manner, and truly cares for his patients. I'm so disappointed in seeing him deal with situations out of his control. He has never been negligent or lacked proper judgement in the delivery of care. You would be lucky to have him deliver your child!

April 6th, 2015
I love Dr. Sabbagha
I just had my daughter last month and I can assure you that Dr. Elias is one of the best doctors in his profession. I would recommend him 100%.

March 18th, 2015
Great human being!

January 9th, 2014
Elias Sabbagah is a wonderful MD, he delivered both of my children and I am so happy he is in my life. I am always a little wary about doctor's because I don't feel a personal connection. With Dr. Sabbagah you will feel like you have your best friend, brother, etc is your gyno. He always gives you the most personal attention and he is well regarded. I remember all the nurses, and everyone at the hospital were raving about him and if you have Sabbagah as your doctor they seem to part the seas and will do anything for you, He is personal so if you don't like this then this is NOT the right MD for you. The only negative thing, at all, is the wait time. No matter how he tries he always runs a little behind, please please bring a book, relax and wait for the best. You wait for a table at a great restaurant, think of it as this and you won't be disappointed. A lot of OBGYN's join big groups so they barely make any deliveries, not Dr. Sabbagah, he tries his hardest to be at every one of his deliveries, run don't walk to see this man!

July 29th, 2013
Stay far away from this dr if you value your unborn child's brain. He is by far the most arrogant, self-righteous, in compassionate dr I ever had. And it's not just my child he injured but I ran into a former patient of his on another state and he injured her child as well.

June 17th, 2013
I was saddened to hear some of the negative reviews on here. I had the exact opposite experience of some of the negative reviews. At 36 weeks pregnant with my second child, an ultrasound signaled a potential problem. After monitoring me for a brief period, he correctly observed that my baby was in trouble, and performed an emergency c-section. Not only did he save my baby's life, his bedside manner is absolutely incredible, and he truly cares about every patient. I urge everyone to keep in mind that Dr. Sabbagha focuses on high risk patients, and there are bound to be complications.

April 30th, 2013
Im soooo sorry I didn't heed all the warning signs!
I'll make this short and sweet. Dr. Sabbagha failed to recognize that my unborn child had an irregular heartbeat because of an oxygen depletion. This nearly caused a miscarriage. Luckily, I was rushed to another hospital where my child's life was saved.

March 3rd, 2013
The best!
Dr. Sabbagha is phenomenal! He was with me every step of the way through my fertility journey. He pointed me to fantastic specialists when it became apparent that I needed a little extra help. He spends time with his patients, really listening to issues and fears. He took excellent care of me and my babies throughout my pregnancy, and did a fantastic job on my C-section; very easy, painless recovery with a scar that is not even noticeable. I absolutely credit him with my two beautiful twins!