A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Sharba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Sharba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharba
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Sharba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharba graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharba has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias I Sharba MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elias I. Sharba practice?
- Dr. Elias Sharba has 1 office location.
Dr. Elias Sharba practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists, Dearborn Pulmonologists, Dearborn Critical Care Practitioners, and Dearborn Sleep Medicine Doctors.