A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Sharba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Sharba is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Sharba, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharba graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sharba has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias Ismail Sharba MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elias I. Sharba practice?
- Dr. Elias Sharba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elias Sharba practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI.
See Dearborn Internists, Dearborn Pulmonologists, Dearborn Critical Care Practitioners, and Dearborn Sleep Medicine Doctors.