A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Skaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Skaf is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skaf
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Skaf Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Skaf graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Skaf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias Skaf MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elias Skaf practice?
- Dr. Elias Skaf has 1 office location.
Dr. Elias Skaf practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Internists and Port Huron Cardiologists.