A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Skaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Skaf is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Skaf graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Skaf has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias Skaf MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elias Skaf practice?
- Dr. Elias Skaf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elias Skaf practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Harbor Beach, MI and Ionia, MI.
See Port Huron Internists and Port Huron Cardiologists.