A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Tawil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elias Tawil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elias Tawil, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tawil graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Tawil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias A Tawil MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elias A. Tawil practice?
- Dr. Elias Tawil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elias Tawil practices Urology near Fort Scott, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburg, KS.
See Fort Scott Urologists.