A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elias Nabbout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabbout graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nabbout has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Global Care Medical Group/Private Office
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elias Zaher Nabbout MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elias Z. Nabbout practice?
- Dr. Elias Nabbout has 1 office location.
Dr. Elias Nabbout practices Internal Medicine near Tewksbury, MA.
See Tewksbury Internists.