A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elicia Williams-King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elicia Williams-King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams-King graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Williams-King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elicia Elaine Williams-King MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elicia E. Williams-King practice?
- Dr. Elicia Williams-King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elicia Williams-King practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Dallas Internists.