A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elie Benaim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elie Benaim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elie Benaim, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benaim graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Benaim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elie Benaim MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elie Benaim practice?
- Dr. Elie Benaim has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elie Benaim practices Urology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Urologists.