A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elie Chakhtoura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elie Chakhtoura is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chakhtoura
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chakhtoura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elie Chakhtoura, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakhtoura graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Chakhtoura has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elie Youssef Chakhtoura MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elie Y. Chakhtoura practice?
- Dr. Elie Chakhtoura has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elie Chakhtoura practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Belleville Cardiologists.