A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elie Chakhtoura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elie Chakhtoura, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakhtoura graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Chakhtoura has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chakhtoura accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elie Chakhtoura practice?
Dr. Elie Chakhtoura practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Belleville Internists, Belleville Cardiologists, and Belleville Nuclear Medicine Physicians.