A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elie Chakhtoura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elie Chakhtoura is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chakhtoura
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elie Chakhtoura, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakhtoura graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Chakhtoura has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elie Youssef Chakhtoura MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elie Y. Chakhtoura practice?
- Dr. Elie Chakhtoura has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elie Chakhtoura practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Belleville Cardiologists.