Learn more about Dr. Elie Choufani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elie Choufani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choufani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choufani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elie Choufani, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choufani graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Choufani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Saints Medical Center
- John Peter Smith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elie Choufani MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elie Choufani practice?
- Dr. Elie Choufani has 1 office location.
Dr. Elie Choufani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Hematologists, and Fort Worth Oncologists.