Learn more about Dr. Elie Choufani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elie Choufani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elie Choufani, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choufani graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Choufani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Saints Medical Center
- John Peter Smith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elie Choufani MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elie Choufani practice?
- Dr. Elie Choufani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elie Choufani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Hematologists, and Fort Worth Oncologists.