A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elie Choufani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elie Choufani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elie Choufani, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choufani graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Choufani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choufani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elie Choufani practice?
Dr. Elie Choufani practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Hematologists, and Fort Worth Oncologists.