A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elie Rebeiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elie Rebeiz is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elie Rebeiz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rebeiz graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rebeiz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rebeiz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elie E. Rebeiz practice?
Dr. Elie Rebeiz practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.