Dr. Elie Rebeiz Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Elie Rebeiz?

"My opinion of my meetings with Dr Rebeiz"

Posted on October 13th, 2015

I have heard nothing but great reviews about Dr. Rebeiz and his laser treatments of HHT epistaxis...I have been going to the wrong Drs. since 2004 who are only making it worse...the electro bipolar cautery procedure I had 2 months ago was a total failure...lot of bleeding ...just wont heal....when it does heal better I will have Dr Rebeiz take care of this debilitating disease .Hopefully I will get some relief ....I have had a few meetings with him in his office and was very impressed with his approach...he is very calm and very informative with his explanation of the procedure he does for this problem....

Get a second opinion if you see Dr. Rebeiz

Posted on December 31st, 2014

Misdiagnosed tonsil Cancer for a year. Said it was a mucus cyst, no follow up needed. Not concerned even when he knew there was a history of tonsil cancer. Said biopsy and tonsilectomy were premature. He was grossly negligent in not diagnosing this condition. Second opinion doctor saw it immediately. Would have received treatment earlier if Rebeiz had made the correct diagnosis. His whole demeanor was lackadaisical and uncaring even when I still complained of pain on tonsil. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Posted on October 9th, 2014