A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elie Elovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elie Elovic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elovic
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Elovic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elie Elovic, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Muscle Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Elovic graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elovic has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital Utah
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elie P Elovic MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Elie P. Elovic practice?
- Dr. Elie Elovic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elie Elovic practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Sandy, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Sandy Physiatrists.