A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elie Fahed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elie Fahed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elie Fahed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fahed graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Fahed has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wyoming Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elie I Fahed MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elie I. Fahed practice?
- Dr. Elie Fahed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elie Fahed practices Internal Medicine near Lander, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Casper, WY.
See Lander Internists.