Learn more about Dr. Elie Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elie Haddad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddad
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Haddad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Haddad has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elie R Haddad MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elie R. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Elie Haddad has 1 office location.
Dr. Elie Haddad practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Cardiologists.