A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elie Harouche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elie Harouche is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elie Harouche, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harouche graduated from Univ Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi), Broussais-Hotel-Dieu.
Dr. Harouche has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elie Frederic Harouche FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elie F. Harouche practice?
- Dr. Elie Harouche has 1 office location.
Dr. Elie Harouche practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists and New York Plastic Surgeons.