Dr. Elie Harouche MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Plantation, FL

April 7th, 2016
Tummy Tuck experience
Had a great experience getting a tummy tuck. Dr. Harouche is seriously amazing. The kind of care that he has shown me is unbelievable as well as his staff! I felt I got treated more like a family member than a patient!

September 19th, 2015
Not to friendly,
Not very caring , talks at you not to you

June 9th, 2015
I have thought about having an abdominal-plasty for many years. The horror stories I have heard about the grueling recovery were big deterrents. I did know that when I was ready….there was no other plastic surgeon I would trust more than Dr. Eli Harouche.! He came highly recommended. When needed a revision to my lap-band, and had a hernia, I made an appointment to for the initial consultation with Rosemary, who was friendly and explained what I needed to do since Dr.Harouche was non-participating doctor. Dr Harouche offers office hours, which accommodated my work schedule which is another reason that makes sets him apart from the other specialists who require you to take off from work to see them. During the initial consultation, I felt at ease with his gentle approach. He would be able to work with my bariatric surgeon to repair the hernia, place a new lap-band and remove the excess skin that I had after losing over one hundred and twenty pounds. He was thorough with his explanation of the procedure. He explained the recovery time and the things I needed to do to prepare for surgery. He spoke calmly about the surgical implications, but knew that it was his responsibility to inform me of possible complications. Rosemary was able to coordinate a surgery date and called me to let me know immediately. She was able to expedite the pre-surgical testing as well. When I met with bariatric surgeon, Dr.Klonsky (North Shore Syosset Bariatric Group) to discuss my surgery, Dr.Harouche answered my call and the two articulated for over ten minutes. I knew I was in the hands of two expert surgeons who were vested in my best interest. When we saw each other a week before surgery, he carefully explained the pre-surgical preparations. We spoke about the undergarment I would need to wear and the other equipment that would help me heal. He was patient and even answered my 6yr old son’s questions about the surgery. On the morning of the surgery, Dr. Harouche met me in the hospital with a big smile and told me that I probably wouldn’t remember anything he said after surgery. He called me Saturday morning to check-up on me and reminded me again that he was available if I had any concerns or questions. He scheduled a post-operative appointment with the discharge papers. When I saw him three days post surgery, Dr. Harouche explained the sensation I would feel as he removed the drains. He was precise and honest about what I would expect as he removed the drains. He dealt with my anxiety about it in a calm and caring manner. I have not seen the results of the surgery yet. My mother and friend were amazed at the work that he had done! They pointed to a picture of a model in a bikini and said that it what my flat stomach and bellybutton looked like. I can’t wait to see it! I know that many people usually get second or third opinions but due to the urgency and necessity of the lap-band and hernia surgery I wouldn’t have been able to. In fact, I probably wouldn’t have sought other consults from other surgeons even if I did have the time to. Thank you Dr. Harouche! You already have people asking me for your number and they haven’t even seen the results!

December 3rd, 2013
Missing Finger that nobody notices still
Dr. Harouche was the reconstructive surgeon that performed my amputation. I had my ring finger removed due to an accident that shredded most of my nerves and vessels of that finger. Since 1986 until today people still dont notice that my finger is missing until I tell them. Once, during college, I was working on 14th street in a bagel shop, a regular told me about vitamin E to remove my scar. I told her I liked my scar there because it served as a reminder of my missing finger. She did a double and triple and then took my hand in hers to examine it closer. she had no idea that I was missing a finger. Thank you Dr. Harouche.

February 22nd, 2009
Excellent Work
I am a Real Estate Broker and fell showing a home. I have very long black hair and cut my forehead and head pretty badly. He came to the Syosset Hospital Emergency Room and stitched my head. I must tell you that I did not feel a thing. More importantly I have no scar and he moved every piece of hair with a tweezer to stitch so that he would not have to shave my hair off which would never grow back. He talked to me through the whole time and NO SCAR! Would highly recommend him.