Overall Review

September 27th, 2016
I found dr kassbar to be very knowledgable and professional. I have Graves' disease. I wasn't feeling so great. He asked a lot of questions, went over my medical history. Great dr patient communication..he is sending for some tests and I will continue to see him. Great dr, I completely trust his professionally.

April 13th, 2016
Very professional, friendly & spends time with patient to explain his decision. Recommend him highly

March 24th, 2016
Very friendly & professional. Listens to patient

February 11th, 2016
The wrong doctor
I waited a very long time (90 min.)to see this doctor. When I saw him, he was cold, no bed side manner at all. He doesn't know what the word patient or patience means. He gave me his personal opinion about things I never asked (like I was his friend). I left his office very upset. I will never recommend this doctor to anyone. He needs to retire!

December 1st, 2015
Very caring doctor. Helps you understand everything. His assistant is wonderful.

October 1st, 2014
Doctors business must be really good and profitable.
Staff did not want to give me an appointment because I had an HMO. Receptionist kept discouraging me from making an appointment even after I told them: 1) that I had it in writing from my insurance company that the Doctor was enrolled in my plan. and 2) I gave the receptionist my id number and the provider assistance number at my insurance company, and she called herself and was told that the doctor was enrolled in my plan. She kept trying to discourage me from making an appointment and asked me if I was willing to pay out of pocket if the insurance didn't pay, She said the doctor only takes PPO's, and she could get in trouble. Why is the Affordable Care Act facing so many challenges? It's because neither the Insurance Companies nor the doctors want it to succeed.

November 12th, 2012
I was recently diagnosed with Graves disease. I went to Dr. Kassab upon the recommendation of my internist. Dr. Kassab was professional and knowledgable. He took the time to explain all the options that were available to me. I left the office feeling educated and reassured that I was getting the proper medical attention that I needed. I will definately continue to stay under Dr. Kassab's care.