A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Levy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Levy, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eli Levy MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eli Levy practice?
- Dr. Eli Levy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eli Levy practices Dermatology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Burien, WA.
See Seattle Dermatologists.