A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eli Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eli Levy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eli Levy, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eli Levy practice?
Dr. Eli Levy practices Dermatology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Burien, WA.
See Seattle Dermatologists.