A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elie Francis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elie Francis, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Francis graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Francis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elie Michael Francis MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elie M. Francis practice?
- Dr. Elie Francis has 1 office location.
Dr. Elie Francis practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Psychiatrists.