Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elie Mansour
Dr. Elie Mansour, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Follette, TN. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Mansour is affiliated with Methodist Medical Center of Oak Ridge, LaFollette Medical Center and Riverviewmedical Center. Dr. Mansour has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Elie Mansour has the following 4 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Elie Mansour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Follette, TN.
Dr. Tracy Dobbs
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
La Follette, TN 0 mi30
Dr. Joseph Brombach
Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
La Follette, TN 0 mi20
Dr. Reginald Wortman
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
La Follette, TN 0 mi45