A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elie Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elie Mansour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elie Mansour, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mansour has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elie E Metri Mansour MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elie E. Mansour practice?
- Dr. Elie Mansour has 1 office location.
Dr. Elie Mansour practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near La Follette, TN.
See La Follette Internists, La Follette Sleep Medicine Doctors, La Follette Pulmonologists, and La Follette Geriatric Doctors.