A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elie Richa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elie Richa, MBA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richa graduated from Lebanese Univ School of Med.
Dr. Richa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Austin Medical Center - Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elie Maroun Richa MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elie M. Richa practice?
- Dr. Elie Richa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elie Richa practices Internal Medicine and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Pathologists.