A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elie Saab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elie Saab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saab
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elie Saab, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saab graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Saab has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elie Michel Saab FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elie M. Saab practice?
- Dr. Elie Saab has 1 office location.
Dr. Elie Saab practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Portsmouth, OH.
See Portsmouth Internists, Portsmouth Critical Care Practitioners, and Portsmouth Pulmonologists.