A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elie Sadik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadik graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Sadik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
- Caro Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sadik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elie Y. Sadik practice?
Dr. Elie Sadik practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Vassar, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Caro, MI and Cass City, MI.
See Vassar Family Physicians, Vassar General Practitioners, Vassar Internists, and Vassar Cardiologists.