A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elie Sadik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadik graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Sadik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
- Caro Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elie Yusuf Sadik MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elie Y. Sadik practice?
- Dr. Elie Sadik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elie Sadik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Vassar, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Caro, MI and Cass City, MI.
See Vassar Internists and Vassar Cardiologists.