A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elie Sadik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadik
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sadik Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadik graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Sadik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caro Community Hospital
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elie Yusuf Sadik MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Elie Y. Sadik practice?
- Dr. Elie Sadik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elie Sadik practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Vassar, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Caro, MI.
See Vassar Internists and Vassar Cardiologists.