A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elie Saikaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elie Saikaly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saikaly graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Saikaly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elie P Saikaly MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elie P. Saikaly practice?
- Dr. Elie Saikaly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elie Saikaly practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Monroe, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA.
See Monroe Internists and Monroe Oncologists.