A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliezer De Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliezer De Leon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Leon graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. De Leon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliezer Del R De Leon MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eliezer D. De Leon practice?
- Dr. Eliezer De Leon has 1 office location.
Dr. Eliezer De Leon practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.