A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliezer De Leon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliezer De Leon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Leon graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. De Leon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Leon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eliezer D. De Leon practice?
Dr. Eliezer De Leon practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.