A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliezer Masliah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Masliah
Education & Awards
Dr. Masliah graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Masliah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliezer Masliah MD is a male Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Eliezer Masliah practice?
- Dr. Eliezer Masliah has 1 office location.
Dr. Eliezer Masliah practices Pathology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Pathologists.