A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliezer Soto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliezer Soto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soto
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Soto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliezer Soto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Soto graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Soto has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliezer DR Soto MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eliezer D. Soto practice?
- Dr. Eliezer Soto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eliezer Soto practices Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Tamarac, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.