A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elijah Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elijah Bell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elijah Bell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
- St Marys Hospital
- Kimmel Outpatient Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elijah Bell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elijah Bell practice?
- Dr. Elijah Bell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elijah Bell practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Riviera Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Anesthesiologists and West Palm Beach Critical Care Practitioners.