A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elijah Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elijah Bell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elijah Bell, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Bell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
- St Marys Hospital
- Kimmel Outpatient Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elijah Bell MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elijah Bell practice?
- Dr. Elijah Bell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elijah Bell practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Anesthesiologists and West Palm Beach Critical Care Practitioners.