A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elijah Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elijah Owens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elijah Owens, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Owens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elijah D Owens MD is a male Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elijah D. Owens practice?
- Dr. Elijah Owens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elijah Owens practices Neurology near New London, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, SC.
See New London Neurologists.