A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elin Angeid-Backman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elin Angeid-Backman is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elin Angeid-Backman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Angeid-Backman graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Angeid-Backman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elin Angeid-Backman MD is a female Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elin Angeid-Backman practice?
- Dr. Elin Angeid-Backman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elin Angeid-Backman practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Spokane, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA.
See Spokane Radiologists.