A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elin Satory-Dehoyos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Satory-Dehoyos graduated from Free University Of Berlin.
Dr. Satory-Dehoyos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elin V Satory-Dehoyos MD is a female Pathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Elin V. Satory-Dehoyos practice?
- Dr. Elin Satory-Dehoyos has 1 office location.
Dr. Elin Satory-Dehoyos practices Pathology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pathologists.