A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elin Sigurdson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elin Sigurdson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elin Sigurdson, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigurdson graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 10 awards.
Dr. Sigurdson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- American Oncologic Hospital TA Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elin R Sigurdson FACS, MD, and PHD is a female Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elin R. Sigurdson practice?
- Dr. Elin Sigurdson has 1 office location.
Dr. Elin Sigurdson practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.