A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elina Hudson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elina Hudson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elina Hudson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hudson graduated from Riga Stradins University (Rsu).
Dr. Hudson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elina Hudson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elina Hudson practice?
- Dr. Elina Hudson has 1 office location.
Dr. Elina Hudson practices Family Medicine near Riverside, IL.
See Riverside Primary Care Doctors.