A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elinor Benson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elinor Benson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elinor Benson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Benson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Benson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elinor Maria Benson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elinor M. Benson practice?
- Dr. Elinor Benson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elinor Benson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.