Dr. Elinor Hancock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elinor Hancock?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Elinor Hancock?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 13th, 2017

She was so rude to me when I took my son in for a sick visit I will never take him back to her she showed no true interest in my child or me.

April 22nd, 2016

DO NOT SEND YOUR KIDS HERE!

I have 3 kids and all see Dr. Hancock.. Her staff never ANSWER THE PHONE .. Nasty attitudes at the front desk.. Automatic machines don't give the option to speak with anyone.. I have to take my kids to urgent care just to get treated.. Unprofessional and unorganized with everything. If you call u won't get a response..looking for a better Pediatrician for my children asap..Dr Hancock doesn't care for the well being of children no more..please don't send your children there.. It's always a change in her office and it's not for the better..

November 6th, 2014

One of the Best

Dr. Hancock is the BEST in my opinion..I love the family oriented environment and I absolutely love the staff...The wait time can be a bit annoying sometimes if my appointment is set for 9am I expect to be seen no later than 930 or sooner....Other than that I LOVE DR HANCOCK AND HER STAFF!!!!!

April 25th, 2013

Dr. Hancock is sooooo fun and personable! I love her staff at Florissant Pediatrics and they treat my children as if they were there own! I would definitely recommend Dr. Hancock and already have to EVERYONE!!!!

April 25th, 2013

Dr. Hancock should have her own reality show!- She is the most funniest Dr ever, But, let me be clear, once Dr. Hancock stops playing and getting my children to feel comfortable she put on the Dr. Hat and gets down to business. She talks to the my child and she lets me know each step of the way what's going on or what she is doing to my child. My husband and I fight over who taking the kids to the Dr Office!!! We love you and your staff Dr. Hancock

April 25th, 2013

I enjoy taking my grands to see Dr Hancock. Her staff is courteous and Dr. Hancock has the best ever bedside manners and she is funny as heck too. My grandchildren loves Dr Hancock as well. She makes them feel very comfortable- they always run and hug her when she walks in the exam room! That says a lot to me!

Patient

Dr. Hancock is the most fun doctor...EVER!! She's knowledgeable & silly...what more could you ask for in a pediatrician! Her staff is great as well!!

February 27th, 2013

Knowledgeable and Fun Dr.

Dr. Hancock was my pediatrician and now she is my 4 yr old pediatrician. I enjoy her staff and the personal attention my daughter receives. Dr. Hancock is very knowledgable and has not steered me wrong as a first time mother. Not to mention, she is hilarious and keeps us laughing at each appointment.

July 2nd, 2012

Great Doctor

The office isn't your normal stuffy doctor's office which was a bit of a shock but it works for my family

June 20th, 2012

8 yrs

I have been taking my children here since I became a mommy. I had issue with a few things and left for about a year. Realized that the grass is NOT greener on the other side and came back. I now have 3 children and I appreciate that the office staff is VERY personable. They speak to us by name and I appreciate that. The other Doctor is AWESOME "NeNe"

July 9th, 2010

I would not recommend this pediatrican to anybody. Waiting time ridiculous. Staff are not polite or professional. You can here laughing and talking behind the recepitonist desk. First time I took my child there I did not see the pediatrician only a nurse. Next time waiting time was horrible!

November 4th, 2009

I really like Dr. Elinor Hancock she is down to earth and very caring. She is the 3rd doctor that my 3 yr. old has been to....and she is by far the best. Her office staff was great. She was able to get my daughter in within two weeks as a new patient. She also asked a lot of questions about my daughter's medical history. I think we have finally found a doctor who fits our needs