A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Elinor Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Kane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Hines Dermatology Assoc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elinor Margaret Kane MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elinor M. Kane practice?
- Dr. Elinor Kane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elinor Kane practices Dermatology near Attleboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Wellfleet, MA.
See Attleboro Dermatologists.