A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elinor Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elinor Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elinor Yen-Ru Lin MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Elinor Y. Lin practice?
- Dr. Elinor Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Elinor Lin practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Internists and Long Beach Neurologists.