A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elinor Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elinor Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elinor Miller MD is a female Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elinor Miller practice?
- Dr. Elinor Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elinor Miller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Internists, Wilmington Cardiologists, and Wilmington Pediatricians.