A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elinor Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elinor Miller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elinor Miller MD is a female Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elinor Miller practice?
- Dr. Elinor Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elinor Miller practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Internists, Wilmington Cardiologists, and Wilmington Pediatricians.