A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elinor Schottstaedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elinor Schottstaedt is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elinor Schottstaedt, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schottstaedt graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Schottstaedt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- St Luke's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schottstaedt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elinor A. Schottstaedt practice?
Dr. Elinor Schottstaedt practices Pulmonary Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pulmonologists.