A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elinor Schottstaedt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elinor Schottstaedt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elinor Schottstaedt, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schottstaedt graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Schottstaedt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elinor Ann Schottstaedt MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elinor A. Schottstaedt practice?
- Dr. Elinor Schottstaedt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elinor Schottstaedt practices Pulmonary Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pulmonologists.