A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elinore McCance-Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elinore McCance-Katz, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- Intravenous Substance Abuse
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McCance-Katz graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McCance-Katz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center
- Medical College of Virginia Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elinore F. McCance-Katz practice?
Dr. Elinore McCance-Katz practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.