A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elio Vento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elio Vento is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vento graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vento has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elio Mark Vento MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elio M. Vento practice?
- Dr. Elio Vento has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elio Vento practices Internal Medicine near Elgin, IL.
See Elgin Internists.