Dr. Elio Vento MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

November 13th, 2015
Dr.Vento is the best !
Dr. Vento is exceptional. He has incredible bedside manner and always has time to spend with his patients to answer any questions. I have been a patient of Dr. Vento for many, many years and have always been extremely impressed with his skills. He is always proactive and on top of everything when it comes to providing the best medical care possible. Dr. Vento is the best !

February 24th, 2015
Dr Vento has always been a caring, accurate doctor. He has even called to check on me at times which is greatly appreciated!

January 13th, 2015
Down to earth
Very down to earth. As a young man you always have that feeling of anxiety going to see a doctor, I didn't get that feeling with Vento. He's funny and makes things less formal and more open!

March 3rd, 2014
awful experience
The office staff is awful. After waiting on the phone for ten minutes while the office staff attempted to schedule an appt, I was told that they would call me back. The call back never happened. WHen I called back, I was told that I would have to wait 3 months to have a possibly cancerous growth examined. Then I was interrupted when I said that this was frustrating. I would NEVER recommend this doctor based on his office staff.

September 28th, 2009
A doctor who cares!
Dr. Vento was my parents doctor, and also my doctor. He is a very sincere down to earth man, and he has a real interest in his patients welfare. He has become very popular, so it is a bit difficult getting an appointment for normal checkups, but in a really important situation he will talk to you on the phone, access the urgency, and somehow arrange to see you if necessary. Often when our healthcare specialists become very busy (because of word of mouth advertising by patients) I think we tend to jump to the conclusion they are only worried about keeping all the exam rooms full. This is important, but he is definately not that kind of doctor.

May 21st, 2009