A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elio Ventresca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elio Ventresca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ventresca graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ventresca has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Select Specialty Hospital - Riverside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elio Ventresca MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elio Ventresca practice?
- Dr. Elio Ventresca has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elio Ventresca practices Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists.