A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliot Battle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliot Battle, Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Battle graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Battle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliot Franklin Battle MD is a male Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eliot F. Battle practice?
- Dr. Eliot Battle has 1 office location.
Dr. Eliot Battle practices Dermatology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Dermatologists.