A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eliot Chodosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eliot Chodosh, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eliot Chodosh, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chodosh graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chodosh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eliot Howard Chodosh MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Eliot H. Chodosh practice?
- Dr. Eliot Chodosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Eliot Chodosh practices Neurology near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Neurologists.